Welcome to Marriage Encounter!
A Marriage Encounter weekend is a process that married couples experience in the course of two or three days. This weekend gives spouses an opportunity to grow in their marriage through open and honest communication, face-to-face sharing, and heart to heart encounter in a comfortable, relaxed setting.
NME invites and encourages married couples of all ages and faith expressions to share in this experience and to become an integral part of this journey.
You can now DONATE to National Marriage Encounter, click HERE.
Like us on Facebook!
- I wish we had done this 20 years ago.
- I want them (son and daughter-in-law) to attend a weekend encounter. We did years ago and it was the best thing we ever did.
- The time spent was most valuable. It's given our marriage a new perspective, a new energy and enthusiasm.
Head to Kansas City, Missouri for the NME 2013, Make a Difference, summer conference July 18-21.
- Leave the cares of the world behind and focus on yourself and your spouse for one weekend in a comfortable, relaxed setting.
- Marriage Encounter is not a clinic, religious retreat, group therapy, or workshop - there is no required sharing or talking in front of others.
- Give your marriage an opportunity to grow by spending time together Weekend Dates